Thursday, February 4, 2010

Badge

Well I put up some outdoors photos that I took while walking. I used a Flickr badge, as you can see it is in my right hand column. I thought that some people might want to look at something other than my cats, now matter how cute they are.
Well I've been getting a lot of work down at my father-in-law's shop. I have been getting crash course lessons on the big industrial sewing machines down there. It has been a lot of fun. I went to Joann's and picked up a 2nd skein of that blue striped yarn so that I can actually complete the second of the pair. I also had the foresight to pick up a second skein of the same yarn but a different color, of which I already had one. Now when I get to those for socks there will be enough yarn. I haven't gotten anywhere with my knitting. I am pathetic. But with work, and coming home and working on more stuff, I don't get a whole lot of time for knitting, but I could use some of my reading time to do more knitting. Or be a multi-tasker and do both at the same time.

1 comment: