Thursday, March 11, 2010

Hallelujah


I finally finished the second sock of the blue striped pair. Even though I knit it in less time than the first it still took me forever. I need to start setting myself deadlines. But here they are...
If you look really close the one on the right is slightly lighter than the other one, that is probably for a number of reasons, A) could be because the second sock is from a newer skein, B)I have been carrying the first sock around in my purse of months, and it probably got a little faded. But you can also see that the striping isn't exactly a math, that kind of stuff doesn't bother me, it is pretty darn close though.
So I also posted because I didn't realize how long it had been since my last post, yikes. Oh well, I finally found a little part time job as well, I am sort of working for my husband, at his second job. So we will see how that works out, at least it will pay off my school loans. I get to meet some interesting people as well. We work at the local soccer club, and there is a lot to do. The fieldhouse where we are is pretty awesome, and I actually ran some birthday parties last weekend. Anyhoo that's all for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment