Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Pictures!

Well I said that I would post pictures a few days ago, and then I got sick with some stomach bug or something. I was on the computer a lot but didn't feel like any knitting or anything, so I zoned out on season 3 of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I did promise to show pics of the one sock I have finished of the Bavarian Cables. I do not have pictures of the shrug I am working on but will soon.

As you can see I did a shorter leg than Wendy did, but I am not a fan of longer socks, I told myself that I would do it but the longer the leg got the more I didn't like the idea, so I did enough length to show the patern on the leg and then did the k1p1 ribbing. I was worried that these would be tight because of the the cables but it worked out great and I blocked the sock, it is just right.

2 comments:

  1. They look great! And I'm totally with you on the short sock front!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the length and the cables! I've never tried Bavarian cables before, but I might just have to after seeing these.

    ReplyDelete