Monday, December 29, 2008

Home Again

Well we got back from Christmas with relatives, and even though I had a blast I just feel so glad to be home, and not having anxiety over what is going on while we are gone. We took our two cats (Slinkie and Reeses) with us. Since we go for such a long time. We got to go sledding I crashed twice, my husband says it is because I shared the intertube with another person and it sent us down the hill funny, but I think that it is my knack for being incredible accident prone. My husband G and his mom and I got the truck stuck and some nice people had to drag us out with a chain. I got to see my nephew(17 months) and niece (3 months), they are sooooo darn precious. Made them both hats for Christmas. My father-in-law loved his hat and my Mother-in-law loved her scarf. We got to see my brother-in-law before he gets shipped off to Iraq. We had a blast on Christmas day and got lots of great stuff. G, his mom and I went to Church on the 28th, been a long time for G and I we used to go to church all the time but well we just could never find the right fit, and since we are moving soon, we thought we should start looking in our new home town for a place to attend. It felt nice to go and we love the church that we went to. Didn't get to go see my parents for Christmas yet because all the roads into their town are closed off because of bad weather. We are hoping to celebrate a belated Christmas with them next weekend. Anyways I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and I wish you all a Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment