Friday, December 12, 2008

I finally finished sowing the roll-up needle holder storage thingy. left. I ended up finding a pattern for a really cute pink felt roll up storage thing but I had all this left over purple fabric from a time forgotten. It is a little crooked(don't use my sewing machine all that often).

Step1.


Step 2.

Step 3.

Well I am going to stop typing because so far my 14 pound cat(slinkie, the white one) is actually laying on my arms and hands and they are getting tired from the effort of lifting up and down with him on them.

Talk to you later I think maybe I will post my dad's hat soon and possible my mom's scarf.

1 comment:

  1. It's cute. I have a sewing machine, but it doesn't get much use either. I can't sew a straight line to save my life, I get heavy footed. I usually have a pile of half a dozen things or more that need fixing before I actually break it out. :)

    ReplyDelete