Thursday, December 11, 2008

Knitting needles galore!!!

I am finally getting to that point where I have so many knitting needles I need to come up with a storage solution. I have been browsing for patterns most of the day and I am probably going to go with a rollup pocket thing. I have some fabric left over from some forgotten thing and so I figured I would use that. I think that if I took the time to actually sit down and do this I could probably get it done in about an hour. But who has the time? I am still working on my families Christmas presents. My husband was sooo sweet he said that I didn't have to make him anything because he doesn't want me to get any more stressed out since I have to finish four hats and two scarves probably whatever else springs up by the 20th I like taking my time on projects so I don't screw up anything but now I have to really speed up my process. But at least I have an excuse to knit as long as I want. Hehe ;)


Our landlords are here today I don't know why. I swear it is almost like they just want a place to park. Maybe they will fix the shower head that I called them about 3 years ago. Well if that is true they are too late I already bought a new one. I can't complain at least we have a nice house and our landlords are at least nice to us. But sometimes I wish they would come check on us or give us a call. I do feel sorry for them though they are trying to sell the house (it is a duplex) for 224,900, which by the way none of the other historical homes in the neighborhood (which are single family) have sold for more that 170,000, and that was like two years ago. I think that they want way too much for this place. I am just glad that me the hubby and our two cats are going to be moving in a couple of months to start different jobs and be nearer one side of our family.

1 comment:

  1. I have one of the roll up needle holders and it works really well

    ReplyDelete