Wednesday, December 10, 2008

In the works...


Well I have started my dad's Christmas present, which is a hat. I stuck with a simple knit 2 purl 2 stitch with this pattern first of all so I can be sure that it will fit, second of all cus' I think that a simple hat will suit his tastes the best. I hope that he likes it. It should be a good hat for him to wear when he goes fishing early in the morning.


I am going to use the same yarn and pattern for my father-in-law as well. They both are like peas in a pod, and I think this will be a good hat for him as well when he goes hunting.

I like this yarn because it has very cool little flecks of other yarn in it which you can't see in this picture but I think that it makes it look a little bit more rustic. I might make one for myself with a cable stitch in it. Not sure yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment