Sunday, February 1, 2009

Cold hands!!!!

Well I decided to make myself some fingerless mittens so that my hands won't get so cold during the day. I work at home and even when I have the heater on my hands still freeze. I am using the leftover yarn I have from my father and father-in-laws hats. It is Lion Brand Wool-Ease worsted weight yarn in wheat color. I finished G's hat finally it looks great I washed and dried it.

I am watching four kids today all of them are brothers and sisters. They are playing a lego game where they send one kid out of the room, the others build something then the one kid comes back in blindfolded and they have to give him verbal directions to build a copy of the they built. They are laughing up a storm because they keep getting left and right confused.

1 comment: