Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Happy Fourth

Well it is a couple of days since I wrote last, but I am hoping that I will eventually be able to get back into the habit of writing regularly. It has been hard adjusting to taking care of kids that aren't your own, but you live with them constantly.

Well Greg has finally found a great job working for a local soccer club and he will be a coach's coordinator, as well as a referee's coordinator, and he will help with a little bit of fundraising, and he might ref on the weekends.

As for me I am looking I have to make another trip down to the employment office. I hope I won't have to go there to many more times, but you gotta do what you gotta do. I am so used to working from home, it is a bit of an adjustment for me, I am willing to do any old crappy job there is out there just so that Greg and I can look at getting our own home.

We put our 18' x 4' pool up in the backyard not to long ago, it has been nice being able to go relax out there when it is super hot.

Greg and I have been doing the P90x work out videos by Tony Horton, pretty hard but I feel a lot better and I have only been doing them for 5 days now.

Anyways I will talk to you later, and see if I can actually get some work done on knitting. HOpefully I can show you some progress on something.

No comments:

Post a Comment