Saturday, November 7, 2009

Wrong all along

Well it turns out that I have been reading my favorite blogs and commenting and you know what I was signed in as my husbands google account from his work. So if any of you have a comment from Basin United its really me not my husband. I usually leave it on my sign in and he changed it and so I was unaware. OH well worst things could happen.
I have gotten a ways on my other sock I started... I would put a pic up except I just realized the batteries in my camera need to be charged and somehow my extras were stolen. Someone probably borrowed them. I am so excited Wandering Cat is sending me some yarn, I feel like its Christmas and I am waiting for a present in the mail. I don't know how long it takes to get from Ontario to Oregon but I am psyched. (Thanks Valerie).
Well I have so much stuff that I am working on but I can't take pictures so this is where I am going to leave off tomorrow or later today I will post up some pics. See ya...

1 comment:

  1. Between crazy work and my back giving out, I haven't been able to get to the post office yet... I will do it this week though, and I'm going to send it air mail so it should take too long. Sorry for the delay!

    ReplyDelete