Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Well I am so excited my package finally came
YIPEE!!! Wandering Cat Studio sent me some of her yarn and I am so psyched. She sent three Bernat Sox, in Crazy Hot, Desert Storm, & Faded Denim. Also she sent me some Opal Cotton, in Petticoat Cotton. Last but not least some Tofutsies in Feet in the Sand. I am so excited about all the new yarn. Thanks Valerie. I soooo wishing that I hadn't made that promise that I would finish all other projects before I started anything new.
Here is a picture of our dog Otto, he is a 6 month old German Wired Hair puppy. He ways like 50 some odd pounds.
So he is going to be a huge dog before he is done growing. Isn't he cute with his little furry beard. I like his eyebrows.
Anyhoo I am going to go look up some new sock patterns for this yummy yarn. I haven't got any FO's yet, or any progress pictures but I am close to being done with the other Kiwi cabled sock. I am also having a hard time finding a pattern that I like for a mitten. Any suggestions? I am definitely at a loss as to what pattern I want to do. There are so many out there. I like the newfie pattern among many others.


1 comment:

  1. Puppy is adorable! I'm so glad you like the yarn and can make use of it!

    ReplyDelete