Friday, March 4, 2011

Baby Blanket

Well I am knitting a baby blanket for my mother to give to someone for a baby shower, so she is paying me to do it. I think that it's kind of cool to get paid to do something that I really love doing, but I don't like the deadline thing, could I get used to it sure why not.
Here is a picture of the edge, not much yet...

It is much longer than pictured here. It is about 30 inches long. I have to do another inch or two of the double moss pattern and then I will do a broken rib pattern with the same double moss stitch for border. I found this pattern on Ravelry. I am knitting this out of Comfy Worsted from Knitpicks. I thought it would be nice to be able to wash it without losing its shape. The color is doe. This is going to a baby boy when it is done, if I have time or inclination I might knit a little hat or something as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment