Thursday, October 13, 2011

Its been awhile!

Well... Again I have been a bad blogger. I haven't been on here in almost a month again. But I do have some good news... And it is what has been keeping me so busy.
I finally found a new job, I am now a paraproffesional(aide) at a local elementary school. I work in the resource room and I get to focus on groups of kids that are falling behind in their education, and since class size doesn't allow for a proper teacher to student ratio they send their kids down to us. I am really enjoying it. It's really nice because now my husband and I have the very similar hours since he teaches 1st grade. Unfortunately I didn't get a position at his school but I got one just down the road. I am so happy now that I get the same days off and I can do stuff after work. And the big thing is now I can actually see my husband.
As for the knitting front I am still working on the self striping doctor suess socks but I did get the waste yarn put in for the heel and I am close to the cuff now.
As for the house we are almost done putting the cabinets in and my father-in-law thinks that we may be able to put the countertops in this weekend yippee!
So that is what I am going to leave you with for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment