Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Captain Nemo


Well as I said before I am reading 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. I love reading a book that I haven't read in a long time because it almost like the very first time. I am at the part where Nemo has taken Monsieur Pierre Aronnax, his servant Conseil, and Ned Land the Canadian Harpooner captive aboard the Nautilus and Captain Nemo is giving a tour of the mysterious ship and all of her secrets.

I am also knitting a new hand towl for the bathroom, I am using the Vines and Lace pattern I saw. I am doing this because I am a little tired of going to the bathroom after one of the kids I watch and going to dry my hands on the hand towel and it being soaked all the way through. So G and I will have one and the kids will have one.

I am knitting myself a hat, which I will post on here soon as it is almost finished. I am helping out my Grandma by crocheting an afgan for her. She doesn't have the time to deal with a big huge blanket and so I got a crash course on crocheting as I haven't done it for years. I am looking to start some socks next, I am really excited I haven't done socks before. So we will see....

Any ways I will post in a couple of days with my new projects and the progress I have made on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment