Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Hmmm?

Well I am sitting at the computer and knitting a dishcloth which I realized that I needed more of last nite while I was cleaning the kitchen. I am knitting a different pattern this time I hope you like it. I got it off of Ravelry, I believe it is on knitting pattern central as well. I just picked out the colors that would go with my kitchen and here we go...

I am slowly coming around on the socks I casted on for two days ago. I am not sure how I feel about them yet. I might rip it out and start again. Something doesn't seem quite right about them. I am going to cast on for another hat for G here maybe later today. Just a simple hat but I think that it will be very nice. I am not new to Ravelry but I constantly find it helpful and I love seeing what others are working on. I am very thankful to creators for starting it, and it make things so much easier and fun.

This is what I have to put up with when I want to work at the desk.

This is my bowl full of Reeses pieces.

I get such a kick out of these two, I am sure that it bores others but I just laugh at them they do the silliest things. Reeses weighs 15 pounds and he shouldn't be able to get into that darn bowl. And Slinkie is notorious for laying right where you need to be, because that puts him in the best spot for lovin'.

bye for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment