Monday, March 16, 2009

Cranky!!

Sorry I just came upon the realization that I have been super cranky in my last few blogs. I haven't been talking about knitting and how much fun I am having with new projects cus' I haven't cast on for hardly anything and the stress that I'm building up from withdrawls.
I think that I will knit up some socks for the hubs with this yarn.
This is premier yarns, Deborah Norville Collection, Serenity. It's 50% superwash Merino Wool, 25% bamboo and 25% nylon.
I am gonna do some plain stockinette stich with a ribbed cuff. The color is purple spice.

I am going to knit myself some socks later in the same type of yarn but in a indigo color. I think I will do a leaf pattern or something lacy and femine.
I hope this is a little more cheerful then what I posted earlier.

1 comment:

  1. Everyone is allowed to have some cranky days. The yarn is nice, I'd like to see it knit up!

    ReplyDelete