Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Well we just went to see Harry Potter 6 today, I am gonna be honest (I do feel this way about all the movies) but it wasn't as good as the book. But if I had only ever watched the movies I would say they are pretty good. I totally understand that they can't put everything in the book into a movie, but it drives me nuts when they don't put important stuff from the book, but they make time to put something into the movie that wasn't in the book, which sort of changes the feel of the movie all together. But I enjoyed it and just about killed myself holding my bladder at about the part where Harry brings Dumbledore the lost memory, I think that I broke the bathroom time record. I didn't want to miss a thing. I liked this part but I am so confused as to why they decided to have the Weasley's house burn down. Anyways I don't want to give away anything else, and ruin it for everybody else.

Talk later....

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see it (and I've been a little dissapointed by all the things they left out of the last few movies too) and yes, Mopar, the cat on my blog is a Maine Coone.. he's actually half Mainer Coone and half siamese, but you can't see any of the Siamese

    ReplyDelete