Thursday, July 1, 2010

Waiting

I am going to try to wait for a bit for a spinning wheel because if I want something that I can grow with that comes with some more options for different yarns then I am probably going to need to save up quited a bit of money, and seeing as Greg and I are saving for a house not a whole lot can go towards a wheel. Unless I hop on Ebay and just get any old cheap thing, which some of them are actually not old and not cheap, but it is also a good choice. But it worries me buying something like that on face value from ebay.
Anyhooo back to knitting I have been a real dishcloth stint. I have my socks almost ready to knit the slip stitch heel, but I just have been going for the super simple stuff, that I can knit without paying attention. I will post some knitting pics tomorrow.
I also have been pretty busy because I have been working all day to cover this soccer camp that we are having and since Greg is gone I get a majority of the hours. Yay bigger paycheck. ok not that much bigger. So I haven't had a whole lot of time to blog during the day. But hopefully I will be able to blog some more this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment