Monday, June 18, 2012

Summer News!

Well let's see...
 I think I have some new stuff to talk about. First off, I did finally get that spinning wheel, and I LOVE IT! It is so fun to spin yarn. Here are some things that I have done.
1st Attempt
Plain white corriedale single ply


2nd Attempt
Amethyst Merino Wool

Current WIP
Moulin Rouge (Frabjous Fibers) Merino Roving

 We have been living in our house for almost 6 months now and still loving it. There is still a ton of work to be done around here, but I am so excited to see what Greg and I can do with it.

In other news School is out and so Greg and I are off for summer. We are still trying to find some part time work though to help fund any trips or large projects we would like to do.

We got a puppy! His name is Dozer (short for Bull Dozer) he currently weighs 20lbs. He is 10 weeks old. His coloring is Mantle I believe. He is such a sweetie. I am so happy we got him. Here are some pics...
 
 


This is a picture of him at about 7 weeks old.

This was taken the other day. At 10 weeks old
I will post some knitting and more spinning as well as more puppy pictures as well next time.

1 comment:

  1. Your spinning looks fantastic! My best friend has a yellow lab named Dozer! Your little guy is just as cute!

    ReplyDelete